Netflix is constantly releasing original TV shows, documentaries, and movies and for the most part, they are normally pretty good! A little over a year ago now, I made one of these posts listing out some of my favorite Netflix originals. Obviously, more have come out since then and I have watched many more since then, so I figured it was time to make another one! If you haven’t seen my first list of recommendations, click here to check it out.
- Unbelievable – Has a great underlying message
- Tiger King – This show is absolutely ridiculous which is what makes it great. You will get a lot of laughs out of this show!
- Outer Banks – This has gone on my list of all-time favorite shows ever! I have watched it twice now and you can best believe I will 100% watch it again! Sooooo good!!!
- The Mind of Aaron Hernandez – Interesting to hear the story
- You – A whirlwind that you just can’t turn away from!
- Bird Box – This is such a great movie! Definitely a must-see. Sooo good!
- The Perfect Date – Noah Centineo. Need I say more?!?
- The Last Summer – KJ Apa. Need I say more?!?
- Feel the Beat – This is one of those feel good movies! It was very cute.
- The King – This movie is kind of hard to follow, so you really have to pay attention. In all honesty, I decided to watch it because Timothée Chalamet is in it and I’m obsessed with him. It turned out to be pretty good, especially if you like watching things based in that old era!
- What Happened to Monday – This movie keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. It’s kind of long, but so worth it. Action packed and soooo good! Highly recommend!
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – I’ve been wanting to read this book since it came out but I never got around to it. After seeing the movie, I definitely want to read the book and see how it compares. Very cute movie!
- To All the Boys P.S. I Still Love You – The second film in the To All the Boys.. very good! Can’t wait for number 3 to come out!
What are you currently loving on Netflix? Are there any Netflix originals that you would recommend?