Whenever I was in school, I always wanted to give my teachers Christmas presents. I know that parents struggle with what types of gifts to get for a teacher each year. I have a few ideas of things that a teacher would love, so I figured I would share them here!
- Beverage Cups – Coffee mugs, travel mugs, tumblers, etc.
- Gift Cards – Makeup stores, Starbucks, and restaurants are always good ones!
- Homemade Items – If you have younger kids, having them make a cute Christmas craft or even just a handmade card is perfect. The teacher will cherish it forever!
- Bath & Body Works Set – You can never go wrong with a set of smell-good stuff! Perfume, lotion, body wash, etc.
- Gift Baskets – The cute pre-made gift baskets that have a bunch of different brands of chocolate is a good go-to one. They make all kinds though. These are normally the perfect gift, as there are so many to choose from!
- Baked Goods – Get in the kitchen with the kiddos and bake some cookies for the teachers! You can never go wrong with cookies. Yum!
- Anything “Teacher” Related – Basically anything that has “teacher” on it, or teaching sayings, etc. Teachers really take pride in their job, so they love to have things that say “hey, this is what I do.” Even having things personalized with “Mrs. _____ “or “Mr. _____.” Etsy is the perfect place for things like this!
What other gift ideas would you like to see? Comment below!