A fellow blogger that I follow posted a Fall Q&A and I loved it! Since it is finally starting to cool down here in SC (though I’m sure it won’t last long), I figured it was the perfect time to do one of my own! I used some of her questions and added a few of my own. Check out her post here!
- What is your favorite fall scent?
- Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmellow
- Do you prefer apple or pumpkin scents?
- Do you prefer Halloween or Thanksgiving?
- What is your favorite Halloween movie?
- Hocus Pocus
- What do you look forward to every fall?
- The color-changing leaves
- What do you do to embrace the fall season?
- I try to do as many fall activities as possible.
- Describe what the fall weather is like where you live.
- A few 60°-70° days, but mostly 80° and 90°…. South Carolina is alllllll about the HEAT.
- What is your favorite thing to cook in the fall?
- What is your favorite piece of fall clothing?
- Cute sweaters
- What is your favorite fall activity?
- THE FAIR!!! I consider that a fall activity. But I really like going to pumpkin patches as well.
What do you love about the fall season?