I don’t know about you, but I like to save money as much as possible. Thankfully, there are apps that help you do so. Today I wanted to share a few that I use with y’all!
- Rakuten (Formerly known as Ebates) – When you online shop through the app, you get money back on your purchases! There is a HUGE list of retailers that they offer! Use my link to sign up!
- T-Mobile Tuesdays – T-Mobile offers discounts on all sorts of things every week. They do giveaways occasionally that you can enter to win as well. You do have to be a T-Mobile customer to get this, though.
- GetUpside – This app gives you cash back on gas! Use the code SAVANNAH9392 for an extra 15 cent per gallon cash back on your first use!
- Receipt Hog – You upload pictures of your receipts onto this app. You get points for each receipt and once you have so many points, you can trade them in for gift cards (Visa, Paypal, or Amazon)!
- Ibotta – This app gives you cash back on your groceries! You just add all of the offers that you qualify for, upload a picture of your receipt, and voila! It is awesome! Use the code kwuercn to sign up!
What money saving apps do you recommend?