Today I have decided to share where I shop for clothes. I love seeing where people get their cute clothes, so I figured I would let y’all in on where mine come from. I gotta say, it is nothing elaborate or fancy.
- Rue 21 – They have the cutest graphic tees!! I will scroll through the website sometimes just to see what new graphic tees have been added.
- Fanatics – Half of my wardrobe consists of my sports teams’ gear.
- MLB Shop – Again, big sports girl.
- Ross – Ross is just the best. If you don’t shop there, you need to!!! Anytime I go to shop for clothes, I ALWAYS find something that I just HAVE to have. AND they’re cheap, which is a huge plus!
- Victoria’s Secret – I get all of my bras and underwear from here. I’ll get a few clothing items and bathing suits here and there also.
- American Eagle – I have a few cute tops from here, but I mainly shop here for jean shorts.
- Hollister – I get my jeans from here. They are the only place that carry jeans perfect for my style and body type. I am definitely on the lookout for more places for jeans, so if you have any recommendations, please share them with me!
- Nike – All of my workout clothes are from Nike. They are just the best brand for that type of stuff!
I think that’s about it. I obviously look around at other places, and will buy stuff here and there, but these places are where the majority of my clothes come from. As you can see, there’s not a huge variety, and it’s pretty basic. I am always looking for new places to try, so please leave your suggestions in the comments below!