I got one of The Body Shop Advent Calendars this year. I know it’s a little late, but I wanted to be sure that I tried all of the products before writing about them! I will be listing out everything that was included in the calendar and reviewing each product!
To start, the packaging was sooo cute! I really loved it! Each box even had cute little sayings on them.
- Mango Body Butter – Smells just like mangos. Very smooth, but leaves a waxy finish on hands which I’m not a huuuuge fan on.
- Nail File – SUPER cute! I don’t use them, but will definitely re-gift it!
- Brow & Lash Comb – You can never have enough! I am still using my current one, though, so I haven’t actually tried it out yet. In my opinion, they all work the same.
- Liquid Eyeliner – This wasn’t of much use to me because I don’t really wear top eyeliner that much. But, I did go ahead and try it and it’s great!
- Born Lippy – LOVE it! It’s a slightly pigmented gloss that isn’t sticky and smells (and tastes) amazing!
- Loofa – Super cute. A little too small for my liking, but still usable.
- Strawberry Shower Gel – Smells amazing, love it!
- Peppermint Candy Cane Fragranced Shower Gel – Smells amazing, love it!
- Coconut Bath Bubble – Smells amazing. It’s like a mixture between a bubble bar and a bath bomb!
- Pink Grapefruit Gel-Lotion – Smells exactly like grapefruit and goes on smoothly.
- Shea Hand Cream – Smells amazing, love it!
- Lip Definer – Super smooth and such a lovely color!
- Eyelash Curler – It’s always good to have backups! I’m still using mine so I didn’t try it out. But again, they are all pretty much the same!
- Wash Cloth – Soooo soft and cute!
- Green Tea Bath Bomb – Smells amazing and makes your skin super smooth.
- Coconut Nourishing Body Butter – Smells great but leaves a very waxy finish.
- Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter – LOVE the smell, love the texture. But again, not fond of the waxy finish.
- Almond Milk & Honey Calming & Protecting Hand Cream – Smells great and goes on skin smoothly.
- Matte Lip Liquid – Lovely color, goes on smoothly, love how thick it is. But, it gets EVERYWHERE.
- British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub – Smells amazing, love how soft it is and how smooth it makes your skin!
- Mango Shower Gel – Smells just like mangos and makes the skin feel soft.
- White Musk Body Lotion – Goes on skin smoothly but I’m not a fan of the smell.
- Eye Definer – Goes on so smoothly and lasts long!
- Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist – Works really well. Smell is very strong though.
- Camomile Gentle Make-Up Remover – Gentle on skin, but I still prefer the make-up wipes that I use.
One of the side panels on the calendar even said to keep each box until the end because there were cute little puzzles that could be made!
There were so many great products in this advent calendar! I definitely feel like I got my money’s worth.
Let me know what advent calendars you love so I can decide what brand to get next year!