I thought it would be fun to do the “Christmas Tag” and answer some Christmas related questions. Here we go!
- Do you start Christmas shopping early or wait until the last minute?
- Always early, but I still felt super behind this year
2. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
3. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
- I make them every year. I stick to them for a few months and then they just sort of fall off
4. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
5. Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
- Giving! Don’t get me wrong, I love receiving, but giving is soooo much better in my opinion!
6. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
- Tickets to a Justin Bieber concert. I can remember how ecstatic I was opening that gift.
7. What would be your dream place to spend the holidays?
- New York City
8. What is your most memorable holiday moment?
- Being at my grandparents’ house with all of my family. I was always the happiest when I was around my grandparents.
9. Have you ever made a snowman?
10. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
- Soon after Thanksgiving. I feel extra in the spirit this year!
11. Do you use advent calendars?
- Yes! But beauty ones, not the typical chocolate ones.
12. On Christmas Eve, what do you leave out for Santa?
- Milk & Cookies!
13. Do you like egg nog?
- Not really. It’s not terrible, but not great either.
14. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
- Yes. I never buy them anymore though because I feel like they are a waste of money.
15. Do you celebrate Christmas with your family?
16. Do you buy presents or try DIYs?
17. Do you buy yourself a Christmas gift?
- Yes! Since I’ve had a job, I have always bought myself some sort of gift and I am not ashamed of that!
18. How many people did you buy for this year?
- More than I ever have! Around 21 people, plus I made goody bags for everyone I work with. So, if you include those, around 40.
19. Christmas time makes me feel…
- Extremely happy
20. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
- Although we’re switching it up a bit this year, my favorite tradition will always be getting together with my intermediate family on Christmas Eve and having dinner, opening gifts, and reading ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas.
I “tag” any blogger who reads this. Copy the questions and post it to your blog!
Let me know in the comments if you also buy yourself a Christmas gift! Come back tomorrow for more blogmas!