I am really big on finding the perfect makeup for myself. I have tried various different products and various different brands. Today I will be sharing my top makeup picks with y’all. I would recommend these products over and over again!
The products I will be talking about today are the ones I always seem to grab from my vanity. I will be going in order of how I put them on.
- Serum: No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum – I talk about this serum in one of my previous blog posts. It is very lightweight and really helps prolong my makeup.
- Moisturizer: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – I also talk about this moisturizer in a previous blog post. It smells great and is super hydrating!
- Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) – This product works amazingly well at keeping my eyeshadow on with no smudges all the way up until it’s time to take it off.
- Eyeshadow Palette: Melisa Michelle x Ulta – This palette has the most beautiful colors that are pigmented just the right amount! I think this palette was limited edition, though.
- Eyeshadow Brush: e.l.f.
- Eyeliner: The Body Shop Eye Definer – This eyeliner stays on all day with no smudging! It’s amazing!
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex – I SWEAR by this mascara! Pure gold!
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way – The BEST concealer I’ve ever gotten my hands on. Sometimes, I’ll use it all over my face as a foundation.
- Concealer Brush: Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Setting Brush – This is my go-to brush for just about everything!
- Foundation: It Cosmetics Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream – I don’t think this foundation is the best for full coverage, but I don’t really need full coverage. It blends so well with my skin without looking cakey.
- Beauty Blender: Real Techniques
- Powder: Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless – I love how weightless, yet effective, this face powder is!
- Powder Brush: Ecotools –The softest brush in the world!
- Bronzer/Contour: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil – Smells delicious and blends beautifully!
- Bronzer Brush: Ecotools Blending and Bronzing Brush
- Contour Brush: Rue 21
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Paaarty – The perfect shade for my skin!
- Blush Brush: Rue 21
- Highlight Palette: Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow – I’m a big highlight person! To me, highlighter is always necessary. Although this isn’t my end goal highlighter, it is the best one I have come upon thus far. And I love it!
- Highlight Brush: Japonesque Kumadori Fan Brush
- Lips: Zoella Beauty So Soft Lip Oil – This stuff is AMAZING! I have no other words.
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter – The difference that setting spray makes is so incredible to me! It makes my skin look super smooth and makes my makeup last forever!
- Makeup Wipes: Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes – I have pretty sensitive skin and these are the only wipes that don’t irritate my skin! I love them!
Let me know if you give any of these products a try, or if you have any makeup recommendations for me. I’m always open to trying new products! Until next time!