If you know me, you know that I have a slight candle obsession… okay, maybe not slight.. a HUGE candle obsession! I truly am OBSESSED with candles. I always tell everyone that I have enough candles to last me my whole life, but at the same time, I say that if someone doesn’t know what to get me as a gift, a candle is the way to go!
Not all candle scents are suitable for the whole year. A lot of them are made particularly for a certain season. I have found a few candles that I find are great to burn all year long, no matter the season!
- This candle smells AMAZING. It smells of super sweet blueberries and I just love it! It’s perfect for when you want to feel homely. Just make sure you don’t store it in a warm place because the wax melts very easily.
- This candle smells very fresh. It seems to have a very relaxing effect on me. I have also mentioned this candle in this blog post.
- Although this candle truly is an amazing fall scent, I like burning it year round. This scent is hard to explain for me, but I feel like it has sort of an after-shave smell. I think it’s a good smell for when you need some energy.
- This candle may be one of my all-time favorites. Its smell is so inviting to me. It’s more of a fruity-type smell. I’ve never smelled anything like it though. This is definitely the type of candle you would burn all the time, even if it’s to just make the room smell nice and fresh.
- I actually received this candle as a gift from someone that I used to work with. It most certainly has an acquired smell, but I like it. To me, it smells like super sweet cherries. It also has a wood wick, which I really like. Although, it seems like the ones online do not have the wood wicks. This one is also the kind of candle that I would burn to make the room smell nice.
Let me know if you have any favorite candles that I should try! Year long or certain seasons, I would love to try them out!