I am very into my skincare and I try to keep my skin as clear as possible. I have tried so many products and I am still in the process of trying more products. Throughout my trial and error, I have found some really awesome ones that work great with my skin so I have decided to share those with you!
I tend to have pretty sensitive skin and none of these products have ever had an adverse reaction for me.
Face Wash – I use every day in the shower
- My go-to face wash right now is the Clinique Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser. I actually chose this as one of my samples to get with my Sephorapoints. I really love this product. It makes my face feel so soft and keeps it feeling and looking refreshed.
- Another face wash that I’m really loving right now is the First Aid Beauty (FAB) Pure Skin Face Cleanser. I received this as a free gift from Ultafor spending a certain amount of money on FAB products. It is a thicker consistency and really helps remove excess makeup and dirt from the skin.
- Another face wash I would recommend is the Peter Lamas Naturals Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub. This face wash smells amazing and keeps the skin looking clean and bright.
- Lastly, the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrubis another great face wash. It smells so good and really helps clear up any breakouts.
Serum – I use every day before moisturizer
- My current go-to serum is the No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum. It’s very lightweight and helps keep my makeup on for longer.
- My all-time favorite serum is the Estee Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum. I received some free samples of these at a beauty outlet store and I have never used a better serum than this one! It’s a bit harder for me to get my hands on or else I would use it all the time!
Moisturizer – I use every day after serum
- Being very strict about keeping my face moisturized, I have tried sooooo many moisturizers. Luckily this particular one came free with one of my Ulta purchases. I am so glad I received this because it is hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used. I honestly don’t think I will ever use a different one. It is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and it is amazing! It smells so good and it gets rid of dry skin immediately!
- To remove my makeup, I use face wipes. It’s the most convenient and it works the best for me. I use the Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. These are pretty much the only wipes that don’t irritate my skin and I love them!
- On days that I have no plans and will be home with no makeup, I use the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. I also received these as a free gift from Ulta. I just wipe one all over my face in the morning for a nice refreshing cleanse and it makes my skin glow!
I recommend all of these products but keep in mind that what works on my skin may not work on yours. Let me know if you try any of these amazing products and what you think about them! Be on the lookout within these next few weeks for my nighttime skincare routine!